Keep the following in mind while writing an academic essay:
1. Structure – Ensure the essay has an introduction, main body, and conclusion and the topics are ordered/divided into sub sections.
2. Introduction – Use this section to analyze and interpret the question and to introduce the general areas to be covered.
3. Argument – Establish a link between topics and illustrate using examples. Use different citations from different sources, both old and latest ones, to offer different points of view and reference them in preferably, Harvard Referencing Format.
4. Conclusion – Draw all the threads of your argument and ensure the conclusion logically follows from the argument.
5. References – Complete list of all references used in the essay.
Share a thought in the comments section.